- Phone: (800) 245-3333
Learn more about our premium discounts, which include:
Individual Coverage - Features
Emerging risks require enhanced coverage. Learn more about our newly enhanced coverage and see if it is now available in your state!
- Highly rated insurance carrier
- Claims-made and occurrence coverage available
- Administrative and Governmental Billing Defense Costs Endorsement coverage with no deductible - included at no additional cost
- Coverage for telepsychiatry and forensic services included in the policy
- Portable coverage: if your practice moves to another state, you can take your coverage with you
- Prior acts coverage available
- Tail premium for a claims-made policy waived: After 10 years continuous, loss-free coverage; At retirement after 5 years continuous claims-made coverage and age 55 or more; After permanent disability; After death .
- Your consent to settle is required with no arbitration clause
- Professional General Business Liability
- Defense costs as a supplement to policy limits
- Vicarious liability of other employed professionals or independent contractors coverage available
- Vicarious liability for supervision of professionals not employed or contracted by psychiatrist included
- Professional services provided as a Medical Director
- Publication of articles or books and broadcasting or telecasting activities directly relating to psychiatric services
- Formal clinical teaching activities
- Services as a member of a formal accreditation, credentialing or standards review or similar professional board or committee
- Good Samaritan medical treatment
- Psychiatric peer review, utilization review and participation on medical or medicine review committees
- General medicine incidental to psychiatry
- ECT/EST included at no additional charge
- Access to discounted background check packages
- Premium financing available
Actual terms, coverages, conditions and exclusions may vary by state. Unlimited consent to settle does not extend to sexual misconduct. Insurance coverage provided by Fair American Insurance and Reinsurance Company (NAIC 35157). FAIRCO is an authorized carrier in California, ID number 3175-7.
More Than a Policy
With The Psychiatrists' Program, you have more than a policy; you have the support of a full service medical professional liability insurance program.
Take advantage of the full range of services offered by The Psychiatrists' Program!
Make it simple!
All practitioners - psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and other behavioral healthcare providers practicing in a group - can be covered under one policy, along with the group practice itself.Learn About Group Coverage