More Than A Policy
With The Psychiatrists' Program, you have more than a policy; you have the support of a full service medical professional liability insurance program.
Our in-house staff of risk managers, claims examiners, and underwriters know the unique challenges psychiatrists face and can help you protect your practice.
- Features and Benefits: Individual Coverage
- Features and Benefits: Group Coverage
- Premium Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about our premium discounts*, which include:
- Early Career Psychiatrists
- Part-time Practitioners
- Residents or Fellows
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Risk Management Education
- Psychoanalysis as Majority of Practice
- American Psychiatric Association Membership Credit
Download an application.
Type your responses directly on the application or call (800) 245-3333 to apply over the phone. The completed application may be sent via:
1401 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22209
After receipt of your application, you can expect to receive a confirmation email followed by direct contact from a representative to complete the process.
Need a quote?
- Complete our online form to receive a premium quotation.
- Or, call (800) 245-3333
Actual terms, coverages, conditions and exclusions may vary by state. Insurance coverage provided by Fair American Insurance and Reinsurance Company (NAIC 35157). FAIRCO is an authorized carrier in California, ID number 3175-7.
About Our Coverage
People are talking! Hear what your colleagues are saying about The Program and PRMS staff.Read Testimonials.
- Risk Management Consultation Service
The RMCS provides toll-free access to risk management guidance.Learn About RMCS
- Consent to Settle
Learn what Consent to Settle means to your professional liability insurance coverage.Learn About Consent to Settle