We are pleased to announce that PRMS clients now have complimentary access to the eRiskHub powered by NetDiligence®. eRiskHub is a private, mobile-friendly website that provides tools and resources to help you understand your data security exposures, establish a response plan and minimize the effects of a breach on your practice.
In recent years, the consequences of breach of confidentiality have increased significantly given state and federal laws governing the breach of patient and consumer information. Along with the increased regulation is the incentive for wrongdoers (internal and external to your practice) to access and steal your patients’ information without permission. Protected health information is reportedly going for ten to fifty times as much as credit card information on the black market.
To help mitigate the risk of breach, eRiskHub is now available to assist psychiatrists in their technical efforts to secure patient data and effectively manage cyber risk.
Key features of the eRiskHub include:
- Security assistance - Security FAQs, ability to submit security questions for the FAQs
- HIPAA assistance - HIPAA FAQs, ability to submit questions for the FAQs, free consultations with a HIPAA Coach
- Risk management tools - Free cyber risk self-assessments, state breach notification laws, data breach cost calculators, policy templates
- PRMS resources - Model confidentiality agreement, HIPAA compliance checklist, HIPAA Updates archives
- News center - Cyber risk stories, security and compliance blogs, security news, risk management events, industry links
To register and access the PRMS eRiskHub:
We have you covered
If you ever experience a privacy breach, you can rest assured that PRMS has you covered. Our comprehensive medical professional liability insurance program includes robust medical license and HIPAA investigation or civil proceeding defense coverage along with breach management expenses such as costs related to patient notification and credit monitoring.
Should you experience a data breach event, please call your PRMS Claims Examiner immediately at (800) 245-3333.
Learn more about PRMS
Not a PRMS client? Contact us to learn more.